Elevate your Civil Air Patrol event setup with canopy tents.
Our Aluminum Canopy Tent is an excellent way to provide shade during your outdoor events. A standard 10’ x 10’ size with telescopic legs, set up is quick, easy and user-friendly. Comes with a custom dye-sub printed canopy top and carry bag. You are ordering a graphic package with WHITE TRIM canopy. A canopy only replacement available to order separately.
Ready to turn the great outdoors into a great promotional opportunity? Attract attention and stand up to the elements with branded canopy tents. A colorful custom canopy is a great option if you work farmers markets, festivals or even a community block party. Not only can it show off your squadron name and logo – it offers a welcomed respite to potential customers in need of shade or cover from rain.
GRAPHICS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• (1) Black Nylon Bag
• (1) Frame w/ Pre-Installed Graphic
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES (Available For Order):
• (Qty 1): Backwall
• (Qty 1): Half Side Wall w/ 1 Rail
• 3 business days after proof approval plus shipping time*
• Wrinkles can be removed with a cool iron or fabric steamer.
• Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in a cool, dry area.
• For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric in a cool/dry place.
• Your fabric graphic CANNOT be machine washed. Remove any hardware attached to the fabric prior to cleaning. Spot clean using MILD soap and cool water. Air dry fabric, dry on frame if frame is available.
• Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing.
• Do NOT dry clean.
• Treat stains on fabric.
• Remove as much debris as possible with a soft bristle brush (do NOT rub too hard).
• Use a clean, lint-free white cloth. Lightly pat the stain from the outside moving in (to keep stain from spreading).
• If a cleaning solution is used, rinse the area well with water to ensure NO solution is left on fabric.
• Most stains can be treated with household fabric stain removers. It is ALWAYS important to test how the solution will react to the fabric. This can be tested by dabbing a solution to a small corner of the fabric. Most household cleaners will provide treatment instructions depending on the type of stain.
• Wind Speed Rating: 20-28 mph
• Warranty: One (1) year