Add custom printed half walls to the sides of your Aluminum Canopy Tent. Half wall installation is quick and easy. Start by feeding the rails through the pole pockets on the graphic and then clamp rails to tent legs to secure.
• 112” W x 41.5” H (double sided)
GRAPHICS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• (2) Dye Sub Tent Fabric
• (2) Rails Per Half Wall
• 115″ W x 82 1/2″ H
• 600 Denier Fabric
• Hemmed around the sides with hook and loop strips
• 3 business days after proof approval plus shipping time*
• Wrinkles can be removed with a cool iron or fabric steamer.
• Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet. Store in a cool, dry area.
• For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric in a cool/dry place.
• Your fabric graphic CANNOT be machine washed. Remove any hardware attached to the fabric prior to cleaning. Spot clean using MILD soap and cool water. Air dry fabric, dry on frame if frame is available.
• Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing.
• Do NOT dry clean.
• Treat stains on fabric.
• Remove as much debris as possible with a soft bristle brush (do NOT rub too hard).
• Use a clean, lint-free white cloth. Lightly pat the stain from the outside moving in (to keep stain from spreading).
• If a cleaning solution is used, rinse the area well with water to ensure NO solution is left on fabric.
• Most stains can be treated with household fabric stain removers. It is ALWAYS important to test how the solution will react to the fabric. This can be tested by dabbing a solution to a small corner of the fabric. Most household cleaners will provide treatment instructions depending on the type of stain.
• Wind Speed Rating: 20-28 mph
• Warranty: One (1) year